Line Bore Body by Heritage Industries
Heritage Industries Line Bore Service Truck is like none other. During the design process, attention was given to the useability of the equipment, safety during operation, and overall truck weight – all in consideration of the bottom-line.
LINE BORE BODY HIGHLIGHTS
- Chain tie-down points allow for a more secure load and moves away from typical D-Ring failure.
- Built-in, secure, boring bar tubes
- Remote access to electrical boxes and welder extensions
- Convenient hose and weld reel locations, secured and out of the elements.
- Inverted bottom door jam for ease of loading and off-loading bottles, allows for more drawer space, and eliminates pooled water.
- Improved entry and egress provisions with added safety considerations.
- Accepts any telescopic crane not to exceed 77,800 ft-lb.
- Clean, easy to use switch and fuse panels.
- Custom built, rollout trays
- Full vertical range of adjustable shelving to fit your needs.
- Quick-to-connect weld-gas lines and reinforced compartment bottom.